Dst and single player armor have different durability. Dst armor has much less.

I think on paper this makes good sense to do. However in practice, especially considering the mobs are tougher (on dst), I believe the values should just be equal. 

well there is 1 thing people dont seem to know, they know that the defense dont stack in together, but it seems the thing they dont know is that the durability still stacks, meaning, to use head and body armor at the same time makes it last longer, and the defense will be used from the stronger one, while durability is a split in damage, that way you can make a thulecite crown last way longer then normal

3 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

well there is 1 thing people dont seem to know, they know that the defense dont stack in together, but it seems the thing they dont know is that the durability still stacks, meaning, to use head and body armor at the same time makes it last longer, and the defense will be used from the stronger one, while durability is a split in damage, that way you can make a thulecite crown last way longer then normal

I am well aware of how wearing a helmet and body in solo vs dst function differently. There are many other nuances, like for example how thermal stones function (including how they heat you, not just how they have durability). Not sure why the devs made several of the system changes they have, I actually enjoy the systems either way though. I'd just enjoy the armor durability being upped in DST, personally. I've enjoyed this franchise since the ds beta. I have a lot of hours under my belt, primarily in DST. I understand the design choices for team oriented play, however I think solo, duo, or trio objectives within the game are incredibly common, and I don't think having more durability on armor would be the worst thing to implement. Not more than solo, but just equal.

Archived