Ideas for Twitch Drops - Part IV, Return of It

*Note: I also posted this in the General Discussion for DST on PC/Steam as well. I'm putting here as well to get feedback and thoughts from Xbox side of DST. 

Back from Obscurity and depths of the Klei Formus, its a list of ideas for new Twitch Drops or skins for items the game in general.  Here is the complete list of ideas from the 3 posts I made over the course of time:

□Night Light - A weird lava lamp where you can see the nightmare fuel move around.

□Premier Gardener Hat: Something like a VR Headset.

□Nightmare Ambulet: Sorcerer's Ambluet ( Similar look to the Sorcerer's Circle and Staff)

□Moon Glass Axe : Something like a Viking's Axe? 

□Hoodius Shootus : Not sure, maybe give it a Moon rock, Forge or Ancient Archive look?

□Gunpowder - A small box of Fireworks maybe, (Good idea for the 4th of July)

□Bee Queen Crown - An Actual Crown, with a Bee design or similar to Pig Queen's Crown from Hamlet.

□Bone Helm/Armor -  the Eye for a Eye update gave them a skin., but other can come out in the future....

□Produce Scale - Skin that makes look like the ones you see in stores.

□Boat Kit - Skins that change the color of wood. (Similar to the skins for Fences, Fence Gates and Mini Signs)

□Pinchin' Winch - A skin that makes it like a claw from a claw machine or from a construction site.

□Potter's Wheel - Maybe something like a Architect's Table? 

□Moon Dial - Skin that makes look like a stone fountain or waterfall.

□Salt Lick - Sweet Lick: Instead of salt, its candy or some sweet treat.

□The Lazy Deserter -  (Ideas have been needed and welcomed.)       

□skins for the Replica Relics? 

□Maybe some more steampunk/Clockwork Skins? (I mean, The Clockwork Deconstruction Staff skin is a thing)

□Morning Star - Maybe something like broken machinery, with wires exposed and all? Broken Star Caller Staff?

□ Marble Flooring - Like a chess board (black and white sqaures) or the ones from Hamlet. Skins for the Flooring! 

□Pig House - A skin inspired by the Wild Bore Huts in Shipwrecked or houses from Hamlet.

□Thulecite Medallion - A pocket watch or clock look (with the 3-6-9-12 hour mark being a phase of the nightmare cycle, also perfect for Wanda)

□Belt of Hunger/PickAxe ( Got a skin from EFAE Update) /Terra Firma Tamper/Tackle Receptcale - Ideas Welcome!

And now, its time throw some more ideas:

□Salt Box - Maybe make it into the Potato Cup? (There is a item in the game that would be cool with a skin like this.)

□Belt of Hunger - Design similar to the Champion Belts from Year of the Pig King Event?

□Flare - Firework Flare. (Would go well with the Firework Box for Gunpowder)

□ Skins for Wickerbottom's Books : After all, we only have one for the The End is Nigh! Book, so ideas for the other books are welcome. (Or, will there some coming out on her rework?) Maybe even for the Cookbook?

□Mushlight/Glowcap - When Eye for a Eye Update came out (EFAE), I was expecting the glowing mushrooms to appear for Toadstool's items... Turns out that all when to a hammer. (Maybe throw the lavalamp idea here? You see the spores more around and such.)

*Any ideas for skins for items that don't have any/to little.

These are ideas. Feedback, Thoughts or other ideas are welcome. (From you or Klei themselves) Thank you for reading this, and Have a good day and welcome to 2022 or the year 12,022 of the human era. 

Archived