How to make a transformation dependent on sanity

So I made a character that can transform by pressing a key on the keyboard and it looks good so far. But I'm having problems with the scripts. Let me explain, I want him to be able to transform only if he has at least 100 sanity or more, and his hunger bar still doesn't hit 0. How could i make that? 

I don't know how to do exactly this one, but there's a mod called samurai jack and jack's appearence differs according to his sanity like when his sanity is lower than 75% his hair looks a bit more messy and so on. Maybe its codes can help you somehow.

local function ChangeOnLowSanity(inst)
  if inst:HasTag("playerghost") then return
  if inst.components.sanity.current > 100 then
      inst.AnimState:SetBuild("character_preferance")--change that with your character look thing
      inst.components.hunger:DoDelta(-1000)--im sure there is better way to set your hunger 0 but this will work too
  end
end
ChangeOnLowSanity(inst)

and put it under master_postinits

and if you already have the code and you just want to add sanity and hunger thing

local function yourcode
if inst.components.sanity.current > 100 then -- this will check if your character has more than 100 sanity if not then the code bellow will not being executed
--your code
    if yourcode then --this part is when your character changes his preference when you press a key
      yourcode
      inst.components.hunger:DoDelta(-1000)--im sure there is better way to set your hunger 0 but this will work too
  end
  end

lemme know if there is any problem