Server appearing twice in game browser (Docker server)

The server instance is appearing twice in the game server browser.  Any ideas what's going on here?

It's on the UnRAID platform running ich777's Docker repository.

It does seem to work if you pick the server and join it...

NOTE: I am on the same local subnet as the server, so maybe it's seeing the server as a local host and one as a pingback from the server list?

DST-server-duplication.jpg

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

I had that happening a fwe times, just after a server restart.

Essentially the old server listing didn't get purged yet, and the new one showed up already.

Joining either one works just fine, as long as the server didn't change it's public IP during the restart.

Hmmm...  It's still there after 24 hours, but I suspect it's an issue with being on the same subnet as the server.  It's obviously an edge-case since not many people run their own servers on the same network as their gaming PCs and play this particular game!  ;)

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

Bir sunucu yeniden başlatıldıktan hemen sonra bunu birkaç kez yaşadım.

Esasen eski sunucu listesi henüz temizlenmedi ve yenisi zaten ortaya çıktı.

İkisinden birine katılmak, sunucu yeniden başlatma sırasında genel IP'sini değiştirmediği sürece gayet iyi çalışır.

Ping showing as '???' Can u help me ?? 

My dedicated server's ping appears as "???"

18 hours ago, -ssh- said:

Ping showing as '???' Can u help me ?? 

My dedicated server's ping appears as "???"

That's kinda a problem without a definitive answer. Many people managed to fix this problem by implementing port forwarding the DST server port to their server, for others it didn't help.

It doesn't affect gameplay itself though, only the display in the server listing, so you can play without any hinderance.

Archived