mode subscribed automatically / world regeneration and rollback not possible

Hello, I'm a Korean. I am not good at English, so I wrote this article through a translator. Please understand even if the context is strange.
The following problems have occurred since the recent Halloween Festival or Terraria update.
1. When I created the server, the modes applied by the server I visited were automatically subscribed, making it very inconvenient to find the mode I wanted.
I don't want to subscribe to Mode automatically.Is there a way to solve this problem? If not, please add a function that allows you to choose automatic subscription.
2. World regeneration and rollback are not possible. Only the message "It will be regenerated (rollback) in five seconds" appears and nothing happens.

I should have written this in Don't starve Together, but I think I accidentally posted it wrong in a single game. I can't see the delete button.

Hi.

1. You can disable auto-subscription with this setting below. This will not remove mods that have been already installed, you will need to manually unsubscribe from them on Steam Workshop.
  2. Were you in the Caves when trying to regenerate or rollback? It takes a while before restart begins down there.

.937652169_DontStarveTogether09-Dec-2112_24_53.thumb.png.74159c3152efcc2fddee6d9ea73352f9.png

Archived