Need help fixing this error

I am trying to run a dedicated server with some mods and I keep getting this error on startup and the server immediately shuts down. I anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. Attached below is the server log for the master server on startup and a picture of what my dedicated server mods setup looks like. The error is #ERROR: Failure to load dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua:    [string "../mods/dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua"]:17: '}' expected near ')'  

image.png.d26380cc7fb2ae1db13e2b7424e97cf3.png  

server_log_2021-11-10-18-58-26.txt

There shouldn't be any "}" needed in the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua.

Check if there's any misplaced { bracket somewhere, or if something that is supposed to be commented isn't commented. Either possibly outside of the screenshot.

If there's really nothing like that you can always delete (or move) the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua and generate a new one. Maybe there's some sort of invisible symbol in there that the DST server doesn't know what to do with.

9 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

There shouldn't be any "}" needed in the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua.

Check if there's any misplaced { bracket somewhere, or if something that is supposed to be commented isn't commented. Either possibly outside of the screenshot.

If there's really nothing like that you can always delete (or move) the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua and generate a new one. Maybe there's some sort of invisible symbol in there that the DST server doesn't know what to do with.

Yeah I found a syntax error, turns out on line 17 there was a brace instead of a parenthesis 

Archived