KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SUPPORT

xBolfo

I would like to know if there is a possibility to add keyboard and mouse support to the console edition. 
Because it is very difficult to do some actions and dodges against various bosses and hordes while staying in constant. 
I would greatly appreciate an answer. 
Thanks in advance. 

If KB+Mouse support is ever added please keep the same mechanics for Wendy/Abigail she has now- Having to be close to Abigail to Summon/Return & Heal her up puts Wendy into Immediate danger, it’s an experience that for some reason- is drastically different with Keyboard and Mouse due to being able to drag and drop from a safe distance..

As a Wendy Main I feel like Wendy/Abigail should work together to protect one another (what her original rework tried to encourage with the glass canon low hp/higher damage mechanic) 

The problem I see most commonly thrown about these forums is “Wendy OP please Nerf” but the question is HOW do you nerf Wendy?

Most the people claiming shes OP and needs a nerf are using Keyboard + Mouse so she plays drastically differently then she does if you use an Xbox controller.

IF KB+Mouse support was to be added- I would prefer Wendy NOT be updated for the KB+Mouse drag & drop from a safe distance away from danger gameplay, and to instead retain needing to be near to Abigail which in turn- also puts Wendy into immediate Danger the moment she can no longer rely on Abigail for power.

Archived