Mod Files Refusing to Die and Consequentially Making my Crash Logs Useless

I've been trying to troubleshoot a mod recently, but it keeps crashing. Normally this wouldn't be an issue(or at least more of an issue than it needed to be), but I'm experiencing a rather odd problem. For some reason DST thinks I'm trying to use the old Tungsten Mod and therefore keeps referencing its numerous errors from being outdated. As anyone who's earnestly tried modding this game knows, fewer errors to sift through means an easier time figuring out what's wrong, so having all this junk code in the way is problematic.

The simple thing to do would be to just unsubscribe, right? Well, I've already been unsubscribed for over a year since the mod won't even load anymore. Well, maybe it bugged out while unsubscribing and is still in the mod folder? After manually deleting every mod in both the old and new mod directories and re-installing them in-game my client log still called for the Tungsten Mod. Even after completely uninstalling DST out of desperation  the errors still lingered.

Has anyone else had to deal with a mod so stubborn it felt like it'd infected your whole game?

client_log.txt

27 minutes ago, penguin0616 said:

Double check you're not subscribed still: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=358015908

Once you unsubscribe, completely exit Steam (and thus DST).

If the folder is present in /mods/, delete it.

Does this issue happen on multiple worlds, or just one?

I've subbed and re-subbed, and double-checked to make sure the files aren't still there(they aren't). I've also restarted Steam many times since unsubscribing when the mod started crashing. The errors do still persist in other functional worlds - even clean, unmodded ones(which is what this new log is from).

client_log.txt

Edited by TrashLord