Feedback on Metallic Swamp Start

So far the only one I've had a chance to finish was the metallic swamp. I've looked at the others in debug and traveled to most of them in rockets from the metallic swamp planetoid in survival.

First of all, I love the smaller planetoids with less biomes, it feels more natural then having a big map with biomes peppered around. 
The metallic swamp start is fun and I sort of get why its considered the easier of the 5 but at the same time there are some issues I have with it.

Early game is fine and mid game is ok but when I basically conquered the map it felt like a planetoid that was meant to be abandoned except for shipping resources out rather then a sustainable base. I had 3 cobalt volcanos and 3 gold volcanos, with a hot polluted oxygen vent and a natural gas vent. The natural gas vent feels kind of out of place with the other power options available to you. You have plug slugs which feels like the natural early to mid game power source as there is a ton of metal. There's also a decent amount of temporary power through coal. Later on you have a ton of geothermal energy and any other power needs can probably be met by solar. However you have no real sustainable option for food and oxygen. Yes I had a Hot PO2 vent but it was only producing a total of 100g/s and the natural gas generators don't really produce much water to use for electrolysis or food.

Now overall I don't mind the game pushing you to space to get resources but it feels weird that the one labeled as easiest of the 5 new planetoids isn't really sustainable on its own. 

Personally I've always thought that the slime biome's two guaranteed vents/geysers should be a polluted water geyser and a slimy polluted oxygen vent, instead of a natural gas and cool steam vent respectively. I think having one polluted water geyser guaranteed instead of the natural gas would make more sense. 

Archived