Suggestion and Feedback - Larger World size

When i played the game i thought it would generate the world like in Minecraft and/or have a goal like in the dungeons of the psp game Cladun. You step into the goal and it ports you to the next level.

About the generation, i thought it would be like this: I'm on this platform/island so it generates the connected ones and when i step onto those it will create more and i have to explore the island to get to the next layer/chapter.

At first i thought there would be at least over 50 platforms/islands to discover.

How about a setting to set the world size at a new creation? small, medium, large, world

I think it will get larger - someone suggested a cave area.

Of course i'm not disappointed with the current state and there is more to come.

I explored all of my island and mined all of the rocks and got curious where to get more rocks. The cave area would solve it or to be able to get to a new island.

tl:dr I hope for a larger world to be able to discover and/or to reach a goal, new layer or chapter.

When i played the game i thought it would generate the world like in Minecraft and/or have a goal like in the dungeons of the psp game Cladun. You step into the goal and it ports you to the next level.

About the generation, i thought it would be like this: I'm on this platform/island so it generates the connected ones and when i step onto those it will create more and i have to explore the island to get to the next layer/chapter.

At first i thought there would be at least over 50 platforms/islands to discover.

I've never played Cladun, so I can't comment on it, but I have and do play Minecraft. Minecraft's appeal with area was based on two factors; allowing the player as much sandbox space as they wanted in order to build and creating new scenery/biomes. Personally I would like it is the islands were larger and varied in shape (since they're all circles... sometimes overlapped).

How about a setting to set the world size at a new creation? small, medium, large, world

Who would choose small or medium? :)

I think it will get larger - someone suggested a cave area.

Of course i'm not disappointed with the current state and there is more to come.

I explored all of my island and mined all of the rocks and got curious where to get more rocks. The cave area would solve it or to be able to get to a new island.

Several people suggested creating an underground area, myself included. I think it has a lot of merit, including a place to gather more stone (i.e. more boulders). I also suggested it as a means to reach islands that might have no path connecting to them...

tl:dr I hope for a larger world to be able to discover and/or to reach a goal, new layer or chapter.

Well we'll all have to wait and see how the game progresses.

Technically, on the game's description, it is stated that we have to find a way to get out of this world.

So in the future there will be at least a plot point about that (either finfing out that escaping is impossible or indeed finding an exit).