Good afternoon! I would like to report a bug in the game. The rocket took off for research in the orbit of the planetoid. And he can't come back. She just doesn't want to land, although nothing prevents her landing. On the star map, it is located inside the planetoid, but it is not on the planetoid. And he writes that there are 0 cycles to fly to the planetoid.

On my language:
Добрый день! Хотел бы сообщить об ошибке в игре. Ракета вылетела для исследований на орбите планетоида. И не может вернуться. Она просто не хочет приземляться, хотя ничего не мешает ее посадке. На звездной карте она находится внутри планетоида, но на планетоиде ее нет. И пишет, что до планетоида лететь 0 циклов.

Try ensuring there is nothing blocking your landing above the rocket platform. I have had an issue recently with a gantry not allowing my rocket to land while previously I believe they were simply damaged instead. If you click on the rocket platform you should be able to see what the issue is if something is blocking it or if you can call the rocket to "land here"

Я правильно понимаю, что кнопка на ракетной площадке для посадки ракеты не активна (серого цвета)?

Или что-то мешает - даже лестница может мешать хотя не мешала взлету. Скриншот бы не помешал.

Как вариант если есть топливо отправить ракету на одну клетку дальше и вернуть обратно если есть топливо для такого маневра. Сохранить файл до маневра рекомендуется.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:27 PM, KonfigSys said:

Я правильно понимаю, что кнопка на ракетной площадке для посадки ракеты не активна (серого цвета)?

Или что-то мешает - даже лестница может мешать хотя не мешала взлету. Скриншот бы не помешал.

Как вариант если есть топливо отправить ракету на одну клетку дальше и вернуть обратно если есть топливо для такого маневра. Сохранить файл до маневра рекомендуется.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:14 PM, KnoBuddy said:

Try ensuring there is nothing blocking your landing above the rocket platform. I have had an issue recently with a gantry not allowing my rocket to land while previously I believe they were simply damaged instead. If you click on the rocket platform you should be able to see what the issue is if something is blocking it or if you can call the rocket to "land here"

https://pastenow.ru/DOMGM
https://pastenow.ru/DOMH8

I put the rocket into orbit and it was able to land. Thank you for your help!

Вывел ракету на орбиту и она смогла приземлиться. Спасибо за помощь!

Archived