Change Grass Gator's AI

So I've been trying to enjoy the Waterlogged update to the fullest- by creating my own Waterlogged biome.

I've taken care of Knobby Trees, Above Average Trees and Fireflies. And so came the time for Gators.

But guess what? As soon as I teleported the 1st one it rushed to the shore (in the direction of it's original biome) and wanted to stay there. When I pushed it to the water it would always just rush to that shore, but once on land it would roam normaly. So I killed it and spawned 2 Gators with commands and they roam normally in the water. 1st issue- apparently one cannot teleport Gators into their own Waterlogged biome.

Unfortunately because of that copied Koalefant AI it is simply a matter of time before they roam away into the mainland. 2nd isssue- Gators need some sort of AI telling them that if they're near Above Average Trees they will roam only that area. Once chased away from those trees they return to the Koalefant's roaming AI

Archived