Pipite

Ruxilus

Buried deep in the the oily deeps is a stationary yet hungry beast with a taste for sulfur, natural gas and petroleum.   In return for these things, it "gifts" (excretes) out it's nozzle pure Pipite.

The tungsten volcanoes of Tungstonia were quiet and no dupe knew how to to them on... but after burrowing through the hardest and hottest materials iminaginable they found an odd... "receptacle."

Pump the pipite to the Tungsten asteroid unlocking all the tungsten for your endgame needs only in Oxygen Not Included: Spaced Out!

What what?  Sorry I was dreaming.

Oh yeah the catch: If the pipite leaves a pipe it becomes naphtha.  If the pipite reaches -167C it becomes Sour Gas and if it reaches -171C it becomes Naphtha.

On 8/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, Ruxilus said:

Buried deep in the the oily deeps is a stationary yet hungry beast with a taste for sulfur, natural gas and petroleum.   In return for these things, it "gifts" (excretes) out it's nozzle pure Pipite.

The tungsten volcanoes of Tungstonia were quiet and no dupe knew how to to them on... but after burrowing through the hardest and hottest materials iminaginable they found an odd... "receptacle."

Pump the pipite to the Tungsten asteroid unlocking all the tungsten for your endgame needs only in Oxygen Not Included: Spaced Out!

What what?  Sorry I was dreaming.

Oh yeah the catch: If the pipite leaves a pipe it becomes naphtha.  If the pipite reaches -167C it becomes Sour Gas and if it reaches -171C it becomes Naphtha.

What? This... isn't a challenge. I'm not sure where this goes. I'm honestly not quite sure where this goes. Maybe put this in general? Suggestions? At least put this post in a .txt so you can read it later.

Archived