Limited errands

Is there a Mod that limits the errands queued for a duplicant?

Since a large amount of errands (when your either digging the map or sweeping the map or both) can cause a massive hit to FPS, is there a mod that limits the amount of errands a duplicant holds (so does a check, then only holds the top 10 errands or so needed to be done) and/or the time between checking if there is more errands? (I would presume if it only checks once a errand is finished or when red/yellow alert is active, it might reduce the constant load.)

The merge update has hit my FPS really badly that I'v had to turn off speed mods,I have taken measures ingame to improve my over all FPS (like tiling the map) even while using 1-3x speed, I realised my errands around the map was really digging into my FPS too (on top of merge updates that added more FPS drop).

(This is not a dig at the Devs as I appreciate the added content to vanilla, but it will probably take a while before the final release of the DLC before the overall situation for vanilla improves so I am hoping for a bandaid in the current time)

Archived