No klei servers on Xbox ? (Just came from PS4)

I really want some of the twitch drop skins from the past, but not all of them are on the website and I started playing recently. Does anyone here have a twitch account they aren't using anymore that claimed all (or most) of the past twitch drops? All I got to do is log into the account, open the game, and all skins ever received by that account will be mine! Sadly, there's not really any way I could pay with points, because that I know of, I can't transfer them in any way, but I would be so grateful, and it would totally make my day!

Thanks in advance

(Main skins I'm looking for are the Klaus cap, ooze machine, and fanged endothermic firepit.)

3 hours ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

I really want some of the twitch drop skins from the past, but not all of them are on the website and I started playing recently. Does anyone here have a twitch account they aren't using anymore that claimed all (or most) of the past twitch drops? All I got to do is log into the account, open the game, and all skins ever received by that account will be mine! Sadly, there's not really any way I could pay with points, because that I know of, I can't transfer them in any way, but I would be so grateful, and it would totally make my day!

Thanks in advance

(Main skins I'm looking for are the Klaus cap, ooze machine, and fanged endothermic firepit.)

Um I am not giving anyone my twitch account. BUT what I can do is join your worlds and reskin your structures for You I own all 3 of those skins your looking for I don’t want anything in return for it either, all I want is to do a few good deeds. 

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Um I am not giving anyone my twitch account. BUT what I can do is join your worlds and reskin your structures for You I own all 3 of those skins your looking for I don’t want anything in return for it either, all I want is to do a few good deeds. 

thanks that would be great, but just to make sure, it would be on xbox. You good with that?

(Also it wouldn't be permanently giving the account, I would just need to sign in for a minute.)

Thanks

11 minutes ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

thanks that would be great, but just to make sure, it would be on xbox. You good with that?

(Also it wouldn't be permanently giving the account, I would just need to sign in for a minute.)

Thanks

Yes I am on Xbox what is your Gamertag? Mine is Riplings feel free to add/invite me to game I don’t use a headset though & only chat through in game chat if your Okay with that then cool. 

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yes I am on Xbox what is your Gamertag? Mine is Riplings feel free to add/invite me to game I don’t use a headset though & only chat through in game chat if your Okay with that then cool. 

Great! I never was able to get headset working so that's how I play too. Should I just message you when I'm hosting the world? My name's 'TheZomboss6'. I'm not able to play too often, it's my brother's xbox, but when I can I'll try to send you a message.

I'd love to try again sometime so you can finish the rest of the cool skins, but first I'm gonna try to get it working again, because right now I can't even get in the game. That's so weird that it let you be in and do stuff while I was stuck on loading screen. What can I do to fix this? Have you experienced similar problems?

On 8/18/2021 at 11:59 PM, SmallBirdHungry said:

I'd love to try again sometime so you can finish the rest of the cool skins, but first I'm gonna try to get it working again, because right now I can't even get in the game. That's so weird that it let you be in and do stuff while I was stuck on loading screen. What can I do to fix this? Have you experienced similar problems?

It could be the console your playing on maybe? I honestly do not know.. I just know that it takes literal minutes to load the game on Xbox One and only takes a few seconds to not only load the game, but pick your world, select a character and load into the world on Xbox Series X/S consoles.

like I’m not even joking about that: Here watch.

(if your also on the newer consoles then could maybe just be your internet connection?)

Eitherway I hope you got all the cool skins you wanted.

51 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It could be the console your playing on maybe? I honestly do not know.. I just know that it takes literal minutes to load the game on Xbox One and only takes a few seconds to not only load the game, but pick your world, select a character and load into the world on Xbox Series X/S consoles.

like I’m not even joking about that: Here watch.

(if your also on the newer consoles then could maybe just be your internet connection?)

Eitherway I hope you got all the cool skins you wanted.

Yep. Everything in that video looked like magic to me. I play on Xbox one and it takes at least 3x as long for everything.

Archived