Fixing some of the new webber items

I love the rework, but some of the changes don't seem to work as intended, specifically the shoo box and the decorated nests

One of the shoo box's abilities is to stop spiders from attacking other players once they are aggroed. But often, the spiders just see that player again and start attacking again, and during spider wars, they will continue the war because the box doesn't interrupt attacks. You use the shoo box and deaggro all the spiders around you, but many spiders are in the middle of their attack animation, and when they hit another spider, they start the war all over again. I would suggest giving the spiders affected by the shoo box a small timeframe where they won't try to attack players or aggro onto other enemies. It shouldn't have to be long, just enough time for players to run and the spiders to get their attacks off and stop wars.

My other qualm with the rework is how the decorated nests were implemented. As of now, they pacify spiders in an radius around them. image.thumb.png.ae5062663c8f5a2eacab1a9c8b187157.png

The pitchfork marks the range of the tier 2 nest, the spider on the right is pacified and the one on the left isn't (they have different expressions)

image.png.21e4114258fd260dd746ec7c91c1dcf3.png

This prevents webbers from setting up with the rest of the group because the spiders will wander out of the range where they are passive and start destroying walls and attacking players. I would fix this by making the nests only pacify the spiders they spawn, incentivizing the players to decorate all the nests and keep wandering spiders under control.

My last problem is that tamed and pacified spiders still have a negative sanity aura, further de-incentivizing webber from basing with the group. Im not sure why this is still the case, as who could be scared of these smiley guys?

image.thumb.png.50481d7f73d2e46cd12577f3d572c2fa.png

Archived