Point Shop, Duplicant Grouping, & Draggable Panels

Most of the time i either reject all offers the portal gives me or take the care package that i kinda don't need, being able to safe 1 point everytime you skip and then use it in some sort of shop at the portal for specific resources, the shop could reroll its stocks like it rerolls its regular offers.

This could also make it so if you don't take any of the current offers they'll expire and you'll just get 1 point and then it'll reroll like normal.

Would be nice if you could group duplicants in the various lists they appear in or based on schedule, grouping them could allow you to place a marker down for all of them to goto, but mainly it's just to easily tell what group they're in, in the menus, like in the skill menu.

The priority panel would be very useful if you could drag it around and also have it open in the skills menu, stuff like the summery panel with travel times and all those stats would be nice to also have open at the same time as the other panels, allowing the user to drag them around would be very convenient.

21 hours ago, VampireMonkey said:

Would be nice if you could group duplicants in the various lists they appear in or based on schedule, grouping them could allow you to place a marker down for all of them to goto, but mainly it's just to easily tell what group they're in, in the menus, like in the skill menu

I`d love to have duplicant groups. You could give them personal priorities, consumable permissions, scedules and door restrictions in one click by just assigning them to a group.

Archived