Buying grafts from Plocka

Apologies if this has been asked (unable to find such thread if so) or if I'm missing something completely obvious.

Playing on Switch; when buying Grafts from Plocka, how do I know what the Grafts do? All it shows are the names of the Grafts, but not what they do.

Even the wiki (which I should not have to use to play the game) doesn't have a complete list of all the Grafts.

Thank you.

plocka.jpg

Sorry it's me again.

I think an update just dropped for the Switch a day or so a go (?1.0.3; tried to look for patch notes and can't find any), and a number of the button commands have changed.

I'm running into my original issue again. I can't find which button that shows what grafts Plocka is selling. Compared to my original post, the "L R cycle links" command is not there anymore.

On a similar but separate issue, how do I tell what each item does, in the reward screen if I've killed the enemy in the battle? Unless I inspected the enemy during the battle, there is no way to tell what the card is when you're in the reward screen? In this example picture, how do I tell what "Drusk Core" does?

Thank you.

plocka grafts.jpg

drusk core.jpg

Archived