Some mod files missing on local machine and server

Hello,

So I own a dedicated server and ever since Klei had the Twitch drop hiatus fixed, I cannot find my mod files anymore. I'm not sure if it's because of the new update or if it's because of Steam. There are missing mod files on my local machine and my dedicated server.

On my local machine, I did a "Clean All" which deleted all of my mod files and redownloaded them. This is where "missing mod files" happens. Even when all of my subscribed mods are supposed to be redownloaded, not all of them are downloaded at all. I'm using macOS and I know where my mod files are located, but they aren't in

~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/dontstarve_steam.app/Contents/mods

I did the same thing on my dedicated server and same thing happened. Mods like [API] Gem Core aren't there. I did a global search and still couldn't find it anywhere.

My question is, is this problem part of Klei or Steam?

10 hours ago, Friendly Grass said:

You’re looking at the old mods directory. It was changed. You can find all your workshop mods in:

~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/######/

I only just learned of this the other day and was having the same confusions as you!

Thank you. I found them in the location you mentioned. I think someone should make an announcement so others don't go looking in the old location.

Archived