I've joined some server as Woodie on day 8-9. I thought people just starded to buoild the base, so I would be helpfull if will turn into goose and find lunar island. I've started collecting basic resources while the night came, and I've suddenly turned into moose. I was surprised because forgot this is a fullmoon night, and there were even no enemies around me to survive the darkness in wereform. However I've managed to stay alive and then turned into Woodie again, and I was starving to death. That was the worst start because I've lost so many HP until I found some food to cook on the fire.

After that I've found Wurt and proposed her to build on the swamp. I thougt this way I'll be able to help her with a base and at least will collect some monster meat to create totems. We've build sience machine and a firepit, and then I wend somewhere and Wurt died. I was about to resurrect her vut she left the server.

At that moment I was closer to the desert with hounds, and the winder was coming (day 20), so I've decided to build near the lava pool. I've picked the pool of hottest lava near to angry dogs so I'd be able to smash them and collect their meat. Oh that stupid idea! I've already crafted another science machine, and I also had an idea where the lunar island is, so decided to warm myself enough and try to find it as a goose.

The hounds were near me, catched on fire, I was afraid that they'll ruin my base lol. And the tumpleweeds sometimes alse were on fire so I was so nerwouse I damned the day I've decided to build near lavapool. Finally I've created termal stone, was frozen while collecting resources, built a firepit near the lava to get max heat...Stayed until felt too hot, and my termal stone became RED. It was day 21 or 22. After that I've just ate goose totem and run to the side of where I thought lunar island would be.

And near water I've suddenly died. I was like WTF? The read that was because of OVERHEATING. During winter. In goose form. I thouth it should be ignoring the temperature. Oh man that was so surprising to me.

That's how my story ends, thanks for reading this.

7 hours ago, shaurun said:

I thouth it should be ignoring the temperature. Oh man that was so surprising to me.

This is a great story! 

P.S. - Wereforms have 240 insulation against Winter & Summer, which is why you overheated. Hopefully this'll help in future runs.

Archived