QOL idea :)

I've been playing DST for about 2 years now on console and it's been really amazing! There is just one QOL change I'd like to see be made. I feel like there should be a button that automatically organizes your inventory. After pressing RT to expand your inventory you can click RS (right stick) to auto organize your inventory. You can customize how you'd like it in the settings! E.g: priotize food --> tools --> materials etc. Another thing that kind of focuses on this aspect as well is the use of the D-pad while navigating the expanded inventory. Let me know your thoughts and tweaks to my idea! :)

On 7/21/2021 at 1:51 PM, ShadowQueen said:

Doesn't right stick open the emotes / chat / invitation stuff?

I think so, or it’s left.. I know one opens up the emote wheel and the other locks onto a target. *shrugs* I forget which one does which but they both already have a use.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I think so, or it’s left.. I know one opens up the emote wheel and the other locks onto a target. *shrugs* I forget which one does which but they both already have a use.

Yup, left stick locks your target (if enabled), while right stick opens the misc menu

Archived