Help! src/tier1/fileio.cpp (4976) : Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread already exited

I built a dedicated server on the cloud server. Due to the game update last night, the server always failed to start after I updated the server. The error message is as follows:
"Bad thread localBad thread localsrc/tier1/fileio.cpp (4976): Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread already exited".
I tried many methods, but still can't solve it. I don’t know where the problem is. This is the second time I have encountered such a problem. Could you please provide me with some help? Thank you very much. 

image.thumb.png.653569176f176ae7e4f3ad826938b8f9.png

log

Seems to be the same problem as in this thread, with the difference, that the corrupted save here is [...]56:

Maybe you both have the same mod that's causing the issue?

In your case it says file empty on load, but the solution is the same as with corrupted saves: Delete the last save. The DST server will automaticially grab the previous one.

Remember to always do a full backup of your save, in case you intend to keep your saves.

Archived