How do I reset map progress?

I would like to level up my characters to unlock skins, but it is very slow to get xp by replaying levels. Is there a way I can reset all my map stars, but keep my characters' levels and items? Any help would be appreciated.

• Developer

Characters level up by collecting lava crystal shards (floating green rocks, checkpoints, and finish lines) and not by getting stars. So resetting your progress won't get you to max character level faster.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, David_B said:

Characters level up by collecting lava crystal shards (floating green rocks, checkpoints, and finish lines) and not by getting stars. So resetting your progress won't get you to max character level faster.

Thank you for the info, but sadly I realized a day or so after this post. Fastest grind I have found is the tiny toy trial in Gym Class. You can get +71 xp every ~20 seconds. Fastest I have gotten is ~18 and my slower times are anywhere from 20 to 25 seconds. If anyone else has found a more efficient grind I would love to know.

Archived