Bigger zoom out

Hello from Russia, guys! I updated the game up to DLC and my most favorite mode Bigger zoom out is not working anymore. Is there any chance to restore it somehow? Already grateful for any help.  Thanx and have a good day. Eve

If the mod shows as "not compatible with the DLC" on the list, it is because it's author didn't provide simple file to it. Why didn't he? Well, either he didn't do anything with modding since the DLC started EA, or the DLC changed the game's code so much, that the mod breaks and crashes.

For the first case, you can see how the mod_info.yaml file should work (see KLEI's post in this forum). Then you can copy the mod from Steam to Local directory and add this file configured for DLC. It is super easy and allows you to add DLC support for the most of the mods.

However if it is the second case, and related code changed, there is nothing you can do except making your own mod. 

(ofc, there is 3rd category - mods that make no sense in the DLC, like changing buildings that are not present in the DLC, but I don't think anybody ever would need nor want to add them to the DLC games)

Archived