You may not have enough free space!... That is my problem, but I have 250GB free space. So I tried to uninstall, reinstall, reapair archives, delete all the content, reinstall in another disc, search in Google, in the forum, and nothing: "I0Exception: You may not have enough free space!" I don't know wht to do and Klei suppot is not answering me! D:

Can some happy soul to help me? Please?

P.D.: I can play old games and save it, but can't strat another world.

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-29 004012.png

Hello @PlayerOne, welcome to the forums. Normally bug reports like these should be sent to https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni/, with the appropriate log files (in this case the dxdiag file and output_log.txt file is most important):

DXDiag

In order to get a DXDiag on Windows:
- Click on your Start button
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to access the "Run" window
- On the new window, type in dxdiag.exe and press enter; this will open up the DirectX diagnostic tool
- Click on the "Save All Information" tab on the diagnostic tool
- A "Save As..." window will pop up where you can click on save. It will save your hardware information as a document to your desktop (default).
- Close the diagnostic tool and attach the new document to your forum post or support ticket.

Oxygen Not Included Save Files

There are situations where we may ask you for a copy of your save file. You will be able to find your save file in the documents folder at \Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files

Oxygen Not Included Output Log

In order to find your game's output_log.txt file: For Windows, go to file explorer. The file will be located in %appdata%\..\locallow\klei\Oxygen Not Included.

Get those files ready and make a report in the Bug Tracker I linked above.

Having a look around, have you tried the following:

• If you have OneNote enabled, try disabling it as it messes with the Documents folder location (where the save files are normal located)
  • Whitelisting the game on your Antivirus Program
  • Disable Steam Cloud (others have reported Steam Cloud as a possible issue)
  • Make sure PC Account has administrator privileges

Aside from those possible workarounds, your log files may have more details on how to fix the issue. Just proceed through the Bug Tracker Link:

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/oni/

Don't forget the necessary files. Cheers.

Archived