Error initializing my server with my mod

Error de inicializar mi server con mi mod
subo mi proyecto base el problema es al iniciar el servidor no me abre. alguien sabe que hago mal?
llevo 2 semanas buscando solución y no encuentro mi tiempo es limitado , alguien me puede decir que me falta o debo modificar?

I upload my base project the problem is when starting the server it does not open me. Does anyone know what I do wrong?
I have been looking for a solution for 2 weeks and I find my time is limited, can someone tell me that I am missing or should I modify?

seguí los pasos de un tutorial antiguo pero no encuentro uno nuevo 

I followed the steps of an old tutorial but can't find a new one

kiraDST.zip

I had a quick look at your file, you are missing the anim files and you didn't rename many instances of esctemplate to you character name.

Here is a very good guide for character creation, hope this helps:

If you don't know what causes the error, the best thing to do is to have a look at the server log or the client log. 

The client log can be found at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt and the server log is best found when you click on host game and you see your server where you tried your mod, at the right side, as seen in the picture in the spoiler. That open a folder with Master and/or Caves, there you go on Master\server_log.txt to see where the error happens.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.81b1924196c73bc946847411c59c974a.png

Edited by Monti18
  • Like 1

i complet chapter 0-2 

image.thumb.png.797644a78ad63bf503c38a7314adadba.png

and 

Error de inicializar mi server con mi mod
subo mi proyecto base el problema es al iniciar el servidor no me abre. alguien sabe que hago mal?
llevo 2 semanas buscando solución y no encuentro mi tiempo es limitado , alguien me puede decir que me falta o debo modificar?

I upload my base project the problem is when starting the server it does not open me. Does anyone know what I do wrong?
I have been looking for a solution for 2 weeks and I find my time is limited, can someone tell me that I am missing or should I modify?

seguí los pasos de un tutorial antiguo pero no encuentro uno nuevo 

I followed the steps of an old tutorial but can't find a new one

image.thumb.png.1c70cbfa991c58cb755e610d930da79e.png

Edited by orlando gonzalez

Hey there!

It seems like you've missed a renaming somewhere, since the game searches for an "esctemplate" animation file.

Have you double checked everything?

image.png.3b86d63438395eb9e18f5837154be3b1.png

The most recurring mistake with wrong anim files is when they forget to rename the spriter file. 

busque de forma manual y renombre unas cosas y funciono muchas gracias! no usar match case no modifica todo, pero si gran parte.

Search manually and rename some things and it worked thank you very much! not using match case does not modify everything, but much of it.