Dragonfly Spawning

I created a multi-player world that is about 118 days in. Originally, the dragonfly spawn was set to none in game settings during game setup. Now we're hoping to kill the dragonfly. The spawn has since been changed to "lots" in the settings but no dragonfly has appeared. Will she actually spawn? If so, is there a certain number of days until that happens? I've looked in a couple places but can't find any info on what happens if the settings are switched off, then later switched on. These also are NOT "world generation", but settings. We could use some help. It's been 21 days since we changed the spawn settings.

I did the exact same thing. Started the world set to none. Made a tentacle trap. Set dragon to default. Then 20 days, nothing. Set to more. Another 20 days, nothing. Seems like the default 20 day timer or more 10 day timer will only start after you kill her but she was never there to kill so maybe no timer ever starts??

Also on PlayStation (5)

Same for me started the world with none for dragonfly switch on "lots" after.100+days since i change setting and it never spawn.

Find this on forum

but the command doesnt  work.
someone know why the command doesnt work plz ?

(play on PC)

Archived