Feature Request - Steam Streaming default audio to Streaming Speakers

I've a minor feature/fix request I was hoping perhaps could one day be looked into. Generally, I play DST on a somewhat underpowered laptop I can take with me around the house. However, I've recently begun streaming DST from my main gaming PC and have been very pleased with the increased performance and general quality improvement on my laptop. One issue I've found though is that DST doesn't swap audio to "Steam Steaming Speakers" automatically when the game is started to be streamed. In order to get audio on my laptop from my gaming PC, I need to manually set "Steam Streaming Speakers" as the default audio device for my OS before getting up from my gaming PC, then I need to manually switch it back when I come back. This is a minor inconvenience, but I do forget often enough that I've been motivated to write this post.

Does anyone else have this issue with Steam Streaming? Perhaps I've something setup incorrectly?

4 hours ago, alcojaguar said:

Does anyone else have this issue with Steam Streaming? Perhaps I've something setup incorrectly?

I noticed DST in general doesn't switch audio output like other applications on my computer. I often switch between headphones and speakers, and DST will stay with whatever device was set when I launched it. I imagine this issue is related.

Maybe it would be worthwhile to report it in the Bug Tracker.

Archived