Charater Only Crafts?|Max Stat change

Hello! I see that you are new to this forum, so I would like to give you a warm welcome here. Anyways, you can change your character's max stats within the character prefab, in [your mod] > scripts > prefabs -> [you characters prefab], and changing the values of TUNING.[CHARACTERNAME]_HEALTH/SANITY/HUNGER. This is typically located near the top of your prefab file. Adding a character only item is a bit more complicated, so I pasted some code below:

local nightmare = Ingredient( "nightmarefuel", 1 )
local nightmare_recipe = AddRecipe("nightmarefuel", {Ingredient(GLOBAL.CHARACTER_INGREDIENT.HEALTH, 25)}, (existing tab main), TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, "wayne")

You do this by entering your modmain file that is locatated in the first level of you mod folder. Make sure this code isn't placed into other strings of code. (Maybe put this just above the skin modes part of the code. Now I am not the best teacher here so I included a link going more in depth for custom crafting recipies.

I am not the best teacher, so I think it is best to search the forums a bit more on how to create a custom crafting recipe.

If you don't have a way of accessing your prefab files, then you will need to install notepad+

Hope this helps!!

Edited by Earthyburt