Custom ReForged - ReForged mod dlc!

Hello, i am Custom ReForged developer. I came here to show you my mod called Custom ReForged, which adds bunch of new stuff to ReForged

About The Mod

Custom ReForged is a mod that completely changes ReForged. Characters perks are buffed, but at the same time enemies are stronger, than usual! The mod adds more than 10 custom wavesets, 3 custom difficulties, 2 custom presets, weapons, armors, hats and 3 new bosses, which are not so easy to defeat. Can you defeat all of Pugna's warriors or will you give up?

The mod has roadmap, so the mod will not be abandoned! I'll leave a link to the mod below.

If you want to help with development, then I will be glad. Working alone is very difficult.

Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2342610627

• Like 1

Hello. I came across your mod and I really liked it))) I'm just learning to program in the lua language, so I wanted to ask you. Where is the script that is activated when the ancient key is inserted
  into the slot near the gate? After him, there is an animation as players jump into the portal. And where is the script that connects pictures of objects?

On my own I want to add thank you very much for this mod))))