DST Food spoilage meter wont show

Yesterday when i re-opened my PC, the start up screen said it was repairing and scanning disc C, and after a while it booted up just fine.
After it booted up, i tried to open steam, and to my surprise, it would show the "steamUI.dll failed to load" error, and i fixed it by reinstalling steam. By uninstalling steam, i also had to delete 3 games from my desktop, including DST. I reinstalled steam, got DST and all of its data back, and tried joining the server.
The first issue was that my friend lost all of his progress upon joining my server, but we fixed it by doing a rollback. The second issue is the title, food spoilage wont show. We have the "show food value" mod installed, which does say when it will spoil, but the colour meter on food wont show? It's just blank, as if its seconds away from spoiling. I tried clicking on it, eating the food, just about anything to make it appear, i even googled up to see if anyone else had the problem, and i didnt find anything at all. Does anyone else know how to fix the problem?

unknown-398.jpg

Hello @dxniuwu, welcome to the forums. I recall encountering this issue a few times personally and I remedied it by dragging the items out of the cointainer into my hotbar and putting it back in. Unless yours is directly related to mod conflict, then I'm not so sure anymore.

On 3/27/2021 at 7:07 PM, Zillvr said:

Hello @dxniuwu, welcome to the forums. I recall encountering this issue a few times personally and I remedied it by dragging the items out of the cointainer into my hotbar and putting it back in. Unless yours is directly related to mod conflict, then I'm not so sure anymore.

hi, thank you for your suggestion! sadly it didnt work, but i did fix the issue by reinstalling dst and having all of my data still there. thank you for the help tho :)

Archived