Stuck in Loading!!!

Please help when i'm hosting it stuck in loading screen before character picking and almost 15 mins to 20 mins nothing happen i try hour still the same,

i try already and breakdown the problem, defaults settings in world and caves, use mods is only in server mods = loading just fine and fast
but when i use client mods that where the problem is i'm stuck in loading screen. i attach my 2 client_log.txt to compare. please help me in identifying the problem and help me to fix it

client_log.txt

client_log.txt

9 hours ago, Baguettes said:

My guess would be the.. 50 Saveslots mod. That's like, the only one that caused the LUA ERROR. Try removing that, perhaps?

i remove 50 saveslots mods when making a new world but it's still stuck in loading screen. what is happening?

client_log.txt

I found the solution. someone told me one of my discord group. DST update last 2 weeks ago. for some reason when you hosting a game its stuck in loading even your DST up to date and in 1st loading it will stuck then you force to close the game then open again and your second attempt it will successfully load (this is always happening to me). The solution is uninstall the game then clear temp file then reinstall the game. one another thing he told me if other games or some games update they don't actually clear the data of old versions and sometimes that cause an error in your game.

Hope developer add this solution if there non in the support page for fast fix.

Archived