Where are mods stored now?

After the recent updates i can't find the folder of one of my mods (and some other mods as well) anymore.

I'm using it on game, but the folder seems not to exist.

I don't have a backup of it, so i can't update it for now.

I have 4 mods on the workshop and when i open the DS mod tools on steam i see that the mods that still have folders are tagged as "API V1", while the other one that is missing is tagged with "API V2".

So here's my question, where are the API V2 mods stored now?

ds mod.jpg

EDIT: I updated one of the API V1 mods for testing, it's now tagged as API V2 and it's folder is gone as well.

EDIT 2: Okay, i found where the mods are. I'll post it here so people with the same problem can find it.

It seems to be this: ...\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\322330\

Edited by elthodoido
  • Like 1
  • Sanity 1

thanks. @zarklord_klei Could you please add this anywhere in your tutorial from this update? https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/127319-world-options-and-mod-changes/
I mean it is a little bit important for modders to know where mods are stored. And it is important to be able to unpack this new "xyz_legacy.bin" folder. (edit just like a zip file)
I first thought you are hiding your own mods, when I did not found them after subscribing, sorry for that.
But still, everyone needs to be able to unpack and read mods, also from others.

And how should modders proceed now? Still store their unpacked mods in the previous folder? Or store it somewhere save, because they might get deleted? Any guidance about this change would be helpful.

Edited by Serpens
  • Like 1