Default Server Should Be "Only Friends"

I really like to entering random servers and play for few hours with them. It's funny and let you meet with strangers, sometimes you get good friends.

As you know, the default server type is online and people just don't want to bother with passwords. So that means you get kicked most of servers you join 

The thing I want is this, default server style should be only friends. Game could pop up and warn you about server style when you click generate world like "Your server is only open  to your friends, wanna continue?" or "Your server is open to everyone, wanna continue?".

So with that's a annoying thing that could be fixed. I hope we see it on next qol

1 hour ago, Slagger said:

The thing I want is this, default server style should be only friends. Game could pop up and warn you about server style when you click generate world like "Your server is only open  to your friends, wanna continue?" or "Your server is open to everyone, wanna continue?"

You'll be amazed by amount of people just clicking "yes" on any kind of pop-up without reading anything. If "Friends Only" servers would be the default, you'll have a plethora of casuals wondering why no one joins their servers. Don't forget most peeps out there don't even know "set a password" is an option or how to enable it.

Archived