missing numbers in the priority overlay

Every so often while I'm digging, the dig priority map goes away completely. The other nearby overlays are still there and can be interacted with in normal ways.

When this occurs it's not just the new digs that go away it's the entire dig priority map. Dupes will correctly prioritize the digging tasks at the assigned priority but the ability to interact with assigned digs using the priority overlay is gone. While I haven't been able to duplicate the actions I've done to have this happen, saving/loading the asteroid has always restored the priority maps to normal function.

*edit the visual for the dig tasks stays, it's the numbers in the priority overlay for the digs that go away.

56 minutes ago, Oz Nation said:

I can't say for certain but I'll make sure to look at that the next time it occurs. :) thanks for the idea.

that screen has a modal selection box, it won't reset until you reload the game. SO it will remember whatever it was on the last time you opened it.

Yeah, I am totally tabbing in and out through the overlays without paying attention.. and I never click on the or even really pay attention to the options that you can select. But I thought it was really weird that in the priority overlay only the numbers for my dig orders were gone. I could interact with all my other types over overlays as their priority was showing in the priority overlay. And I could interact with them like I was supposed to be able to. But occasionally not being able to interact with dig orders seems really weird to me.

Archived