I had already posted this argument in general discussions but I put it back here as it is the appropriate section.

hi I was thinking it would be nice to further enrich the variety of food in oxygen not included. so I thought why not also use plants like (Muckroot, Hexalent) for example you could use Muckroot to make french fries and Hexalent to make a semifreddo / pudding.

therefore, the cultivation of the plants listed above would also be possible.

you may wonder why to further expand the variety of foods? well because I thought that instead of the food system x from total morality always. you could introduce a memory of what the duplicates ate in the previous days. therefore the duplicates if they eat for more than a day a certain type of food, the moral that this food of drops ...

take for example the Frost Bun the first time it is eaten by +2 morale, the next day if it is eaten again by +1 morale in the following day by +0 morale and then -1. the duplicates will remember having eaten this food for 3/4 cycles once the 4 eyelashes have passed the food (Frost Bun) will return to +2 morale if instead it is eaten after 3 eyelashes it will give +1 morale

in my opinion this system would be more concrete .. xdxd in fact we all like to eat a given food but if we eat that food several times in a short time it starts to bother us. the same thing could also apply to duplicates ...

I attach below some drawings that I had fun doing on paint (I know I'm not very good at drawing)

P.S. let me know what you think?

patatine.png

budino.png

Archived