Enable all set pieces to spawn in one world

I play on console cause i like the general feel to it and i have a hard time finding set pieces that i want. It doesn't help that there's no information on their spawn percentage upon map generation. Ive been trying to find a map with a tallbird set piece for awhile now and throughout searching over a 100 worlds i still havent found it. Through those worlds ive only found the trapped pig/maxwell's graveyard once and the royal pig guards a few times. Like how insanely low is the percentage to spawn the good set pieces and not just the common chess robots? It'd be so much easier if we were just guaranteed all or most of the set pieces.

At the very least, the reed trap set piece needs to be more common or even part of the swamp. Collecting reeds have always been seriously tedious and there is no way to relocate them. It'd be cool to have a boss that drops a tool for digging things like reed, light bulbs ect. But I don't know if that's ever gonna happen and if the reed trap constantly spawns, half of that problem is solved.

Archived