About seed for world's creation

Sometimes when i start a new world I realize that something is missing, like for instance in my current maps  a catcoon nest (with relative animals) is missing,  juicy berry too and I found only 3-4 clockworks with only 1 bishop and no rook at all!

Now I know that custom maps can be the problem, but I always play with standard option, no mod most the time and standard caves. (and the standard size for maps is large) 

I know too that the random seed for maps' generation is just like I say random but it's normal not having at all an animal in all games? 

When I use mod I use: 

Spoiler

[API] Gem Core
Show Me (Origin)
Extra equip slot (Updated)
Farm Plant Needs
Global Pause
Global Positions
Simple Health Bar DST

Of course for being sure I try the command console: c_gonext("prefab") with catcoon, catcoon nest, rook clockwork, etc.

It's not a big deal but I'm just curious about it, it's a seed random generation problem or something else? 

(my main doubt is about APi gem core, but I current still under investigation)

yup I know it , it's not a big deal in fact like I said, I can even spawn if really need it, but I'm just curious about how world is generated, if is normal to not having at all rook, catcoon and juicy berry in this seed world, or missing other things in other seed world.

Just to be sure this is not a mod's problem but how the game works.
(i returned to dst after years and I'm trying to catch up with all things :P )

Archived