Worldsettings in my dedicated Server

Hey folks,

I'm pretty new to setting up dedicated Servers and DST, but i wanted to buy an own Nitrado server. So did I yesterday. I've set up everything, changed the default name, the server password and the amount of maximum players and i could join my own new server (it is supposed to be a newby-friendly Server for me and my friends). Now here comes the problem part:

I did set up a dedicated local server via my own pc before, where i could easily change the world settings, like size of the map, amount of stones and trees and stuff like that, but i couldn't figure out how to set up those settings in my Nitrado Dedicated Server. I just can join it and enter Console Commands (which approves I'm Server admin). Is there any possibility to get to the Screen where i can easily change the settings, or do i have to do it in the Server Ini file, or something like that?

I'm sorry for the noob question, but i didn't find anything similiar answer to my question yet.

Greetings: Daniel

Archived