[HELP] Problem with item icon

I added an item to the character, a weapon to be specific. The item works fine and did not cause any problems, exactly until the moment when I decided to add it as a component of another weapon. The item does not display an icon as a component, but it does have an icon in the inventory. Also, the item is not displayed as a starting item.

I'll attach some of the code from modmain.lua.

STRINGS.NAMES.SHADOWTACHI = "Shadow Tachi"
AddRecipe("shadowtachi", {Ingredient("brokentachi", 1),Ingredient("nightmarefuel", 3)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.MAGIC, GLOBAL.TECH.MAGIC_THREE, nil, nil, nil, nil, "ronin", "images/inventoryimages/shadowtachi.xml", "shadowtachi.tex")

STRINGS.NAMES.BROKENTACHI = "Broken Tachi"
local recipe_brokentachi = AddRecipe("brokentachi", {Ingredient("twigs", 1),Ingredient("moonrocknugget", 1)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.WAR, GLOBAL.TECH.SCIENCE_ONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, "ronin", "images/inventoryimages/brokentachi.xml", "brokentachi.tex")

1.jpg

2.jpg

Uh, well, I figured it out a bit.
If anyone needs a solution of the problem: here is the code that adds an icon to the start screen. 

The code is in modmain.lua

TUNING.GAMEMODE_STARTING_ITEMS.DEFAULT.RONIN = {"brokentachi"} 
    local mymodstartingitems = {
        brokentachi = {atlas = "images/inventoryimages/brokentachi.xml"},
    }
TUNING.STARTING_ITEM_IMAGE_OVERRIDE = type(TUNING.STARTING_ITEM_IMAGE_OVERRIDE) == "table" and GLOBAL.MergeMaps(TUNING.STARTING_ITEM_IMAGE_OVERRIDE, mymodstartingitems) or mymodstartingitems

Also for craft.The change is highlighted and underlined : 

STRINGS.NAMES.SHADOWTACHI = "Shadow Tachi"
AddRecipe("shadowtachi", {Ingredient("brokentachi", 1, "images/inventoryimages/brokentachi.xml"),Ingredient("nightmarefuel", 3)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.MAGIC, GLOBAL.TECH.MAGIC_THREE, nil, nil, nil, nil, "ronin", "images/inventoryimages/shadowtachi.xml", "shadowtachi.tex")

STRINGS.NAMES.BROKENTACHI = "Broken Tachi"
local recipe_brokentachi = AddRecipe("brokentachi", {Ingredient("twigs", 1),Ingredient("moonrocknugget", 1)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.WAR, GLOBAL.TECH.SCIENCE_ONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, "ronin", "images/inventoryimages/brokentachi.xml", "brokentachi.tex")

Edited by Mr.Nathan
I quickly realized what needed to be changed for the craft to work. I thought it was not a good idea to create a new replie.