Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Argho

Will I see bosses again if I use Teleportato?

Argho    5

So, I have a DS:PE iOS game that I've been playing for years now. It used to spawn bosses (started with default settings), but hasn't spawned anything in over 300 in-game days. I figure somewhere along the sparse updates the game has gotten, something happened that broke boss spawn mechanics for my world.

I'm currently stockpiling supplies for an accelerated start on a new world, but I'm not sure if going through the wooden thing will even reset this boss bug. I figure generating a whole new world should theoretically spawn bosses like it should, but want to get some input before I leave my years-old base behind for good.

Argho    5

Update: I did actually see MooseGoose spawn shortly before I escaped my world, so I know it's not a bug completely blocking the bosses from spawning. It just seems there's an abysmally low chance of seeing them spawn on pocket edition.

For reference, I haven't seen a single boss between a further 102 days of game play in the new world and 59 days on a completely new file. I only saw 3 total spawns (two moosegoose, 1 deerclops) within the 500 days in my world mentioned by the previous post.