Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

LightninC

Poison Trouble

LightninC    0

So I am just starting out in my shipwrecked world playing as Wilson but on day 6 I have just been bitten by a poisonous snake and was panicking. Luckily another poisonous snake appeared a minute later and I got a venom gland from it, however I’m not sure whether I should just eat it and take the health penalty but stop the poison - or if I should attempt to make antivenom while dying and losing sanity from poison. I haven’t found gold yet which is the problem so I can’t actually craft antivenom yet until I do that, but it may be too late by then and I’ll end up eating the venom gland anyway but after losing sanity as well. What should I do?

6AEE4FAC-9C18-41C6-9C9F-CDC2B390A8D5.png

I would recommend eating the poison gland now and healing up by killing Butterflies. I don't know if you lose sanity from the Poison Gland, but it makes more sense to me to just tank all the effects now, and heal up your HP with Butterflies and Sanity with Seashells. That way, you can avoid worrying about it and focus on other things.

LightninC    0
3 hours ago, RatherUncreativ said:

I would recommend eating the poison gland now and healing up by killing Butterflies. I don't know if you lose sanity from the Poison Gland, but it makes more sense to me to just tank all the effects now, and heal up your HP with Butterflies and Sanity with Seashells. That way, you can avoid worrying about it and focus on other things.

Okay, thanks for the advice - that makes sense and I will do what you suggested :).