SECOND PLAYER PSN PLUS ACCOUNT

I have been playing this game with my girlfriend for about 5 years. My account is PLUS and hers is a regular one. After the last update, when she connects to play a local game the game popup a PSN signature window and if we refuse to buy another PSN Plus the game turns to offline. Along this years we have bought character and skins and now we can not access anymore because it is offline. I don't know even if we have all that content available on her account. Is this change from Klei or Sony rules?

• Developer

Nothing has changed on the Klei side, and I confirmed that the PS+ sharing still seems to work on my personal account. I tested this morning with my PS+ account and another regular (non-PS+) one and was able to play in online mode, so it seems something has gone awry specific to your account or PS4.

I'd start by checking that your PS4 is still set as your primary console, and then try logging out of your PSN account and back in again. 

Archived