Critters , germs and radiation

Have any possibility to have some critters and germs be alterated by radiation in future ?

For example , Some germs be killed when exposed to a "X lvl" radiation or multiplies like a crazy ? ; or a certain critter appears only if a subspecie is exposed to a "safety level" of radiation ( or a resistant one )? 

Or a Medical machine/ medicine using some radioactive materials to treat some diseases ?

There is a lot of useful things that could be done with radiation. Like disinfecting liquids and gasses. I wonder if they`ll make a their 4 medical station using radioactive tech. Anyway apparently there is a radiation lamp in the files. This means it`s possible they are planning to add some positive effects to radiation.

1 hour ago, kisukin said:

or ruin it XD . Im thinking how they manage with those materials and if they follow the same rules of other materials ( for example , liquid and radioactive vapors dissapear in space vaccum ? )

There seem to be multiple types of unimplmented radiation in the game atm. There is a special overlay that seems to work similar to the light overlay (available through sandbox). There is a radiation "germ" that survives in all temperatures. Finally there`s something called nuclear fallout which is basically vaporized uranium.

We aren`t stull sure what the final implementation will be. Likely the matrials will obey the current rules so you will be able to drop nuclear fallout into space and maybe disinfect stuff contaminated with radiactive products but there might be more ways for radiation to spread. Maybe there will even be space radiation. We don`t know what will the radiation effects be either.

This remember me when i use some food poisoning germs to kill slimelung and the reverse. if some "germy" radioactive materials still following the rules, have a way to counter with other germs ( maybe a use to zombie spores ? ) ,since materials could contain only 1 main germ source.

Archived