[Spaced Out] Dupes wont use telescope on other asteroids?

Hey there.  I've been having a problem with my dupes not using the telescope on a planet that I teleported to.  I've researched astronomy for 2 of my dupes on this new planet and am sure my telescope's view isn't blocked.  I have it at priority 9 and the dupes just seem to ignore it.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I have tried deconstructing/reconstructing and saving/reloading and nothing seems to be working.  The first planet they used the telescope fine without even having to set it at high priority.  So I just wonder what is the deal?

bug.png

bug 2.png

Working just fine for me. I`m not sure what the issue might be. What does it show in the errands tab on the telescope? Does it show anything? Maybe the scientist has research low on his personal priorities. Might be door permissions as well.

Oh it shows researching (Outside World).  Do I really have to research everything again on this asteroid?  I've been able to use other technologies researched on my primary one.

bug 2.png

Hey sorry I'm a total idiot and forgot that I restricted researching for everyone cept my main girl.  I'll delete this.

Archived