Dedicated server failed to start

Hello there!

Don't Starve Together server refuses to start a game session after PC crash.

Yesterday, i had a gaming session in steam version of DST on my server. It went wrong and ended unexpected way. Major PC freeze occured when i was trying to end session usual way. So i switched off the PC when game was still in session.
I tryed to start the server again several times. And it dosen't work anymore. Just showing me "Dedicated server failed to start" message.

In Windows task manager it looks like 1 of 2 gaming server processes (Master and caves) is crashing during the loading process .

I tryed to unroll the server to my earliest save. Still won't help.

I assume that save files became corrupt because my HDD worked incorrectly at the moment of last game session. I managed to fix that hard drive issue for now, but not the DST client files.

Steam DST files are checked and 100% okay.

There are NO 3rd party software or security software which can interfere with DST work.

The only DST mod i was using called "Combined Status.". i tryed to switch it off. No use.

This is a longstory server (900+ days) and i want to keep playing on it. With as much data preserved as possible.

Please, guys. Can anyone help me to restore server in working condition again?

Attaching  client_log + cluster_5 archive (which looks like that server data.)

client_log.txt Cluster_5.rar

Jesus Beefalo Riding Christ!!! It worked! Server is working again!

It took me 8 files to delete. Not just the one you said. but also 7 other files that looked alike:

0000001063 + 0000001063.meta
0000001064 + 0000001064.meta
0000001065 + 0000001065.meta
0000001066 + 0000001066.meta
Those types without ".meta"  had diffirent weight 2.43mb instead of 2.5mb.

Anyways. It looks like caves are still at their place. maybe it's cause i haven't entered them for 10 ingame days or so.

Man! When server were up and running again, it felt like some part of me got back to life aswell. Such bright and warm feeling, and all thanks to you, sir!
Wishing best of health to you and your family!

I will do some kind of monument for you on that serv. :D To memorise the hero who saved it.

Archived