Client Mods Crashing Game after RWYS update

After the reap what you sow update, I created a new world to test out some of the mechanics. After doing that, I wanted to play on my main world. But it crashed, saying the mods were the problem. If I click, "disable mods", re-enable them on the title screen and try to enter a world, it will softlock on the settings page. If I disable the mods, and re-enable them on the settings page of a world, and join it, it will softlock on a loading screen instead. It happens for any combination mods, and on any world, including the new one I created.

I attached a picture on what the error page says.

If you want any more info, such as logs etc. let me know.

Thanks.

20210113144452_1.jpg

• Big Ups 1

the mod that's causing a crash is that "50 saveslots" mod cause now in vanilla we have unlimited save slots. you should get rid of that mod it will probably stop crashing, just unsubscribe to it from the workshop and if that doesn't work, unsubscribe from it and go to...

" C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods " and search for " workshop-369845558 " (which should be the 50 saveslots mod) and then delete it

After you remove this mod if your world still has problems loading then some other mod you have also has problems.

Edited by --- -.-
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, --- -.- said:

the mod that's causing a crash is that "50 saveslots" mod cause now in vanilla we have unlimited save slots. you should get rid of that mod it will probably stop crashing, just unsubscribe to it from the workshop and if that doesn't work, unsubscribe from it and go to...

" C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods " and search for " workshop-369845558 " (which should be the 50 saveslots mod) and then delete it

After you remove this mod if your world still has problems loading then some other mod you have also has problems.

Thanks! I thought I tried it without 50 Saveslots, but I guess I didn't. I also didn't realise we had infinite saveslots now, so thanks for the info!

• GL Happy 1