Consistent crashing in periods of heavy activity

Orudeon

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I really just need some help reading a log to figure out what is going on with this game and how to fix it, if possible.

Some friends and I have a world at 270-ish days survived, and under periods of heavy activity like during a frog rain, hound attack, or antlion earthquake, the server disconnects everyone including the host and all progress that day is lost. I noticed this happens most often when there are many garden plants or many things with spoil times in the world, like hundreds of seeds.

This is a complete log of what happened from boot to crash:

https://pastebin.com/stgJ4R3x

I don't know how to read this other than that the most recent mentioned mod is Beatrice, the Rumble Queen, except this problem existed before there was a Beatrice in the game and I don't have any previous logs to look at. I'm hosting it now instead of a friend because we thought a computer with more processing power could host through it, but no luck.

EDIT: I just confirmed that it happens regardless of number of players i.e. when I'm playing alone.

EDIT 2: The crash doesn't happen when Beatrice is disabled, but I would like some confirmation from someone who can read log files.

This is the wrong forum for your post. That being said,

17 hours ago, Orudeon said:

EDIT 2: The crash doesn't happen when Beatrice is disabled, but I would like some confirmation from someone who can read log files.

Your Beatrice mod errors when it tries to figure out something about an attacker. You should probably tell the creator.

17 hours ago, Orudeon said:

except this problem existed before there was a Beatrice in the game

Every crash is different, and it seems like it doesn't care whether a Beatrice in the game. Having the mod enabled is all that is needed.

Archived