[modded] Tips on how to troubleshoot "disconnected from server"

So im having some issues in both modded offline and online worlds that im hosting, that i will "randomly" get disconnected from server and obviously, i dont get anything like a "crash log" so im having trouble figuring out which mod is causing the disconnects. On top of this I don't really know what im looking for in the client_log to tell me what is causing the disconnects. 

To add to this, it seems to mainly/ only happen on the surface world, so far, i have never been disconnected while in caves.

If anyone has any tips on how i can try to fix this, it would be appreciated.

Usually the problem are mods, try disabling them all and see if it still happens. If it doesn’t happen anymore try enabling them just one at a time and see which one is causing problems.

If it happens regardless of mods, don’t know about the issue you have specifically, but I use the mod “Wolly logger” which seems to record a lot more data into the server’s log.

Maybe if that mod can record the problem, it’s easier for you to figure out what it is or someone else here may know.

2 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Usually the problem are mods, try disabling them all and see if it still happens. If it doesn’t happen anymore try enabling them just one at a time and see which one is causing problems.

If it happens regardless of mods, don’t know about the issue you have specifically, but I use the mod “Wolly logger” which seems to record a lot more data into the server’s log.

Maybe if that mod can record the problem, it’s easier for you to figure out what it is or someone else here may know.

Ive been testing all mods individually but due to the disconnects happening a few days in its very time consuming to test them all.

and as i said, im new to this so i dont know what im looking for when i read the client log, any tips?

Archived