Update Sugestion

Dead Klei,

I've been wondering, could you update the world creating system? The updates haven't had their creatures and items added to the list of things to allow in the world, I wanted to be able to turn off creatures like cookie cutter (bring sea biome), and the giant robots in the archives, along with the Lord of Fruit Flies. It would be wonderful to many struggling survivors and starvers to be able to make their world easier.

The humble survivor,

TheQuestioner

PS: Love your current updates, they really helped me get back into the world of Don't Starve Together.

klei said they are adding it to their list of things to work on so what you requested might come in 5 months or so (if i would guess may is gonna be the quality of life update)

also 

Welcome to the forums!i hope you enjoy your time here:wilson_smile:

Archived